Once again, I reference that miracle rosary of mine, as an example of what I'm discussing in this video. I haven't studied this much as a subject, but because it happened with my rosary, I wanted to do a download to see what came of it, there were interesting results.
I am definitely turning a mental health corner, despite what happened in March. I chalk it up to my practice and better living with nutrition, as I took some time off to tackle the anemia and insomnia I was experiencing. I plan on going back to the monastery soon, I feel like I need it (I am also going with friends in August).
Speaking of August, I keep getting downloads that it is a special month for me, and I hope to see a new plateau emerge in my life. I now have very few days where I feel especially difficult, things just sometimes feel uncertain. I suppose that's simply having lived a strange life, being 41, and not knowing where things are headed.
-Saraƒin
No comments:
Post a Comment