Thursday, 25 May 2023

Video: How to live an interesting life...

 

I did another one of these today, as this subject popped into my mind yesterday as something to do a download about.  I think it's important to remember, in a world ruled by materialism, that even if you never amount to much in the ways of wealth or power, a well lived, interesting life is still very possible.  It's what I came to understand in my 20s when I sought enlightenment, and it's what drove me to seek finer things in myself.

BTW, I am experimenting with veils now, you may notice this here and there - I feel they're more elegant than just the bandana (as an alternative), and are both to contain the crown but also to make a statement as a person from a Christian background, because of the way I wear them.  I am having fun with these as well, collecting them.

-Saraƒin

No comments:

Post a Comment