Well, it doesn't look like "St. Hubert" got accepted into that Northern Contemporary art show - ah well, it might have been too "found art" looking for a show that was more about modified thrift finds. It's not like I wanted to sell it that much anyway, it looks quite good on my wall.
Here is a thumbnail pencil sketch for my "The Devil" tarot card piece, which I hope to get started on shortly. The curator mentioned he only wants medium and large sized pieces for this next show - "Heartbreak Chair" is on the small side, so he needs me to put a frame around it. Not a big deal.I can't help but obsess about death a lot lately, like a toxic Memento Mori kind of thing - not like I'm planning on dying anytime soon, but it's just a subject matter that creeps into my mind a lot. Not feeling 100%, I often feel like I'm dying because of what I'm experiencing energetically, something that's a mystery illness, where no blood test has proven the existence of any disorder. It's probably just crippling PTSD, or kundalini related - but I do feel powerless, not having adequate medical help for these energy concerns. (I also obsess about losing others, and other forms of death, including the loss of things like the Marian Shrine of Gratitude, which I think they are still fighting for - there might be some good news, I'm not sure yet.) As mentioned before, I also consider my aura's health, it's probably still recovering.
I really hope this heaviness can lift sooner or later - it's exhausting, and I am really looking forward to the spring bringing back the longer days. I can handle the cold, but the darkness of winter makes me incredibly neurotic.
-Saraƒin
No comments:
Post a Comment