Friday, 3 June 2022

More new art underway...

I just started this new Sister Penance piece... it turned out dirtier than I had intended, because of the positioning of the gun!  I think it works, though.  I'm going to try and get more art underway again, since I was on a roll getting back into painting... then I just stopped again for a while.

After several days without, I did some more of that even split CBD/THC marijuana, and the first time among them I went into a trance, then a dance which was rather sultry and as though a part of a performance.  (This was after I prayed to Lord Shiva with the joint before lighting it.). It seems these sessions are shaping Ajna chakra to come down from something mighty painful and strange... it's also demonstrating a teacher with the plant medicine, though different from magic mushroom kinds of experiences, of course.  Ajna chakra feels healthier than it did before I tried this recent experiment, and I am also far less irritable.  I went to High Park and had a wonderful feeling being amongst the trees.

Hopefully I can get the rest of this latest painting done soon!

-Saraƒin

No comments:

Post a Comment