Tuesday, 14 September 2021

Video: Recognizing signs...

 

I had a brief discussion about signs we see around us with friends, after one friend saw a coyote on her path, while coming home.  So, how do you recognize a sign, and when is it irrelevant?  This can be hard to discern, and getting attuned to recognize signs can be a journey in and of itself.

I get "11:11" virtually every day, and have come to attribute it to the Spirit simply saying hello, rather than any pressing message.  Living in the city is overwhelming if you are someone who pays attention to signs, and you have to take extra care to recognize a sign when it is in front of you, so that you don't confuse things by overanalyzing too much.  That, I feel, is up to the seeker to perceive.

Again, this is not a science, it is a different arena.  One of the things I find boring about the ideas of skeptics is how they try to dismiss spirituality by comparing it to science, when it is a completely different area of life, often enough, in the human experience.  It's subjective and personal.  There is an overlap, but in other ways they are separate entities.

-Saraƒin

No comments:

Post a Comment