Monday, 15 January 2024

The results of becoming a bit of a luddite...

(I'm a failed rivethead.)

It was shortly after my father's passing in 2017, that I became obsessed with solving levels of pain I had endured since 2006, and one thing I decided to do was to stop taking in as much media, abandon video games, and work in a bit of a psychological vacuum designed to focus on tuning inward to find that supposed inner spark of divinity that lies within us all.  The results are interesting, but now I have a dilemma where several years have passed, and I have not taken in much from the news, so a 2023 rundown video was rather shocking when I realized that, apart from war and that incident with the Titanic submarine disaster, I really had no idea what had gone on in the world.  I went to the desert, it was Toronto, but only because I ignored everything.

I feel I have mystically encountered God, the results might even be spectacular someday if I can just hold on, but I realize I have barely used my latest Macintosh, purchased a few years ago, and I don't even understand anything about current technological trends.  It makes me suspect certain advances are perhaps more of an irritant to this planet than anything else, and I wonder what Her response would be, if She could only swat us like flies.

This is a daunting state, if I suddenly wanted a job that required certain skill levels with computers, it forces me to maintain my part time work and bohemian artist lifestyle, which seems reasonable enough, I am at least not spreading myself too thin.  2024 is off to a decent start with certain resolutions, I hope this continues.

-Saraƒin

No comments:

Post a Comment