Saturday, 8 May 2021

Yogi Shunyamurti...

 

I just discovered this yogi and am really fascinated by his YouTube videos.  A lot of what he teaches resonates with me, I have shared him with others.  Much of what he says validates a lot of what my channel implies, but more eloquently, of course.  He is worth watching.  (So many of these gurus pepper their discussion with what amounts to religious superstition, but Shunyamurti often speaks pure wisdom.)

I don't know much about his foundation - whatever it's about, he's certainly worth listening to on here.  I even got some good ideas for prayer work just listening to a couple of these.  (I am envious of seekers who are not only wise, but learned.  I have achieved a degree of wisdom from refining myself, but am no scholar, having only studied certain things here and there.  I am improving on my perception as I go.  Much of the time my mind has been in too much pain to retain a lot of information, so that's one reason I am not heavy on study, and tend to only do so if I am drawn to something.)

-Saraƒin

No comments:

Post a Comment