Friday, 7 May 2021

Video: Magickal items...

 

As suggested by the last video, here's one about working with magickal items.  Not very long, just some things to consider.  (I have learned through my own experimentation that most items I work with are purely for psychological headspace - very few are legit talismans.  But that's ok - it helps for concentration.)

I have a new keyboard now - the Anglican Druid took pity on my suffering and got me a new one.  Also, I got vaccinated!  (Team Pƒizer!)  I was a bit sore and slightly fatigued but bounced back quickly, and am glad that at least half of it is over... one more shot to go, in time.  Thankfully, my building was offering it to us, so I got it done right here.  I have a tough constitution and rarely get sick so I have a feeling if I got COVID-19, I would beat it, but I want to be vaccinated anyway.  I may be into a lot of crazy spiritual shit but I am NOT anti-vaxx/anti-mask, or into whack ass conspiracy theories.  lol

-Saraƒin

No comments:

Post a Comment