Saturday, 26 September 2026

Lord Jesus confirmation update...

Something interesting happened with my channeling, as of last night, and it has to do with another confirmation prayer I figured out with Lord Jesus Christ:

I was contemplating if there were any other forms of confirmation I had to consider with Lord Jesus, because I had already prayed many, and had seen results... I just couldn't come up with any answers on my own. So, I called to the Holy Spirit to guide me with the Bible and show me what to consider.

I was drawn to a section in Hebrews, and my finger landed on the word "covenant".  Then, I was asked to pray to form a covenant with Lord Jesus Christ, which I hadn't considered.  I am up now, it's the middle of the night, and my downloads are much stronger, I am feeling Him in a greater sense than ever before.  I am convinced, from this and other things, that I have great power with scripture.  I don't tend to be a Bible reader like some, but if I call upon the Holy Spirit, I gain wisdom through channeling while reading it, it's a completely different experience than most Christians have claimed.  I don't treat it like any other book, it's like a talisman with my practice.  I'm certainly sick of the Christians who weaponize scripture to slam marginalized groups, when they can't even appreciate that the times have changed.  I find that the Holy Spirit helps me to discern what to consider of those times versus these times, what was true for one tribe, and what is true for the now in my society, and for me in my specific situation.

I want to state again that I still identify as a Christian, but that Lord Jesus has let me go beyond certain common religious boundaries as I became a magician, and perhaps as I became other things too.  As a result, I can't help but think more like a henotheist, seeing the other gods I have called to as extensions of one almighty God, gods I might know through Lord Jesus, provided He allows it, because I have earned it.  Conservative Christians and doubting Thomases might say "yeah right", but I swear that experimenting with this was what helped me to recover.

I am now convinced psychiatric medication (at least the non-PRN variety) is in the past, because of all the work I've done.  Magnesium at night has helped with sleep, I find I have needed the quarter tablet of Loxapine far less.  Simple living must continue for wellness, but I need that for the religious life anyway, however rogue and alternative it may be, in my case.

-Saraƒin

No comments:

Post a Comment